A friend of mine gave this vintage military medic bag to me quite some time ago. To be honest, I hadn’t been too impressed with it. Then I remade it yesterday and I have to say I love it now. I used similar lace as I did for this hoodie here (unlined this time).
- Remove the sign from the bag.
- Use painter’s tape to protect the hardware of the bag.
- Apply a layer of fabric glue (or Mod Podge) to the desired part.
- Glue the lace on the bag and let the glue dry (according to directions on the bottle).
- Cut off excess lace, when the Mod Podge has dried clear.
- Remove the tape (first cut off excess lace).
I think the lace takes the military bag to a whole new level. Do you like it?